If you need help with rates or payments, then please let me know so I can be there for you. I do my best to accommodate everyone’s needs and would not want you to forgo counseling due to finances.
- $125 for a 60 minute session (50 minute session, plus 10 for wrap-up/administrative).
- For couples/poly counseling or if you have a lot to unpack, you may want to book a longer session.
Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
- I contract with the Texas Workforce Commission Vocational Rehabilitation Services to provide no-cost short-term counseling to those with a disability. Feel free to contact me or a TWC vocational counselor to get approval.
- $45 for a 90 minute session, or pay as you can. If you can’t pay at all, please come anyway.
- Adult ADHD Eval: $225 CAT-A test and report, plus cost of one or more sessions. See the evals web-page for more. (See my ADHD eval page for more information.)
- Adult Autism Eval: $225 SRS-2 test and report, $225 for MIGDAS-2 test and report. Plus cost of several sessions. (See my Autism eval page for more information.)
- Mental Status Exam: $25 plus cost of one or more sessions.
- Psyche Eval: $225 SPECTRA test and report, plus cost of one or more sessions. (See my Psyche eval page for more information.)
- I am not a provider on any insurance panels so I cannot accept insurance at this time.
- I do accept health spending account cards.
- I can provide paid invoices for out-of-network filing to insurance companies.
- If you have health insurance that covers counseling, then you may want to check with your provider for a list of counselors in your area.